Every successful business owner knows the importance of creating a positive work environment for their employees. This helps create an effective atmosphere that motivates staff and encourages team spirit that enhances the work ethic and business as a whole.
Spa 2 You can bring a range of therapies into your workplace to boost the effectiveness and wellbeing of your staff. From small businesses to large corporations, we have the perfect range of spa treatments to suit you.
Are you hosting an exhibition? Why not draw in the crowd and offer a range of treatments? This will make you stand out from the competition and keep your business firmly in the minds of your customers.
We can offer special discounts for regular events or corporate days
Our spa treatments range from On-site massage, Reflexology to Make-up Make-over and Hair styling.
We will come to your place of work, exhibition or venue of your choice with our specialist spa treatments and equipment
Our friendly, expert team of therapists will be on hand to provide the perfect spa treatments and experience to your employees or customers
On-Site massage is provided in a specifically designed supportive chair. Tension is released by massaging specific stress points down your back, neck, shoulders and arms leaving you feeling calm and refreshed.
Indian Head Massage
An Indian head massage is a fully clothed massage of the head, face, neck and shoulders. No oils or creams are used and it can be done on a regular chair. It is a refreshing massage for both the body and mind!
Reflexology is a pressure therapy that is applied to the feet, but can also be applied to the hands. When these reflex points are stimulated they connect with different areas around the body which assist the body’s self healing processes, improve circulation, reduce tension and detox the body.
If you don’t want reflexology, then we can supply a team of therapists to be on hand to soothe those aching feet with a fantastic foot massage. A perfect refresher for those tired feet.
Save time and invite us to create a nail bar where you work. Offering mini manicures and pedicures or a quick file and polish to help tidy up every ones nails.
Make-up Make-over and Hair styling
Spruce up your guests’ make-up and hair or have a total make-over.
- From £40.00 per hour per therapist
- We can offer special discounts for regular events or corporate days
Clients & Testimonials
Don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of our happy clients.
- I needed someone mobile as i had recently had an operation and could not leave the house. I booked a Luxury Pedicure and thats what it was, very luxurious and relaxing, one of the best pedicures i have had and included things like a chair massager, heated foot boots and calming music. would highly recommend and i will be trying out other treatments. ThanksClaire : Croxteth
- I booked Spa 2 You for my daughters 12th birthday for her and several friends i booked one of the young ladies packages. The girls loved it, it was non stop for the whole 2 hrs. They played games where they had to put makeup on each other blind folded that was really fun, then they made flip flops and each had there treatments. The chocolate dips and sweet tree went down great and they loved the drinks fountain. All in all she had a fab birthday and all her friends wanted to do the same for theres. Thanks Spa 2 You, I might even try an adult one next.Lorraine : Norris Green
Happy Mum and Daughter!
- I Booked a pamper party for my sisters hen weekend in liverpool, it worked out great the therapists turned up at our apartment with everything and within 15 minutes they where set up and ready to start. It all went smoothly, different people went off to have different treatments and the others that where waiting could use the foot spas that where set up while they waited for there turn. The best thing was that everyone could choose a treatment and price range to suit them. A lovely touch was the hen was given a lovely gift from spa 2 you. Would highly recommend and very reasonably priced. Thanks girls.Jules : London
Happy client from London
- We first came across Danielle and the spa 2 you team 3 years ago, we had a spa party for my birthday, it was lovely some of the best treatments we have ever had. After that we decided to make a regular thing of it, so every year for my birthday we have a Spa party, only problem is we are spoilt for choice and always want more and more treatments. My favourite is the luxury facials they are to did for. Cant wait for my birthday this year, see you soon girls.Vicky : Huyton
Happy annual client!
- In this day and age, it’s hard to find a company you can trust. Spa 2 You was recommended to me by a friend, and now I know why – the quality of service I received was outstanding. Keep up the good work!Jane : Crosby
Trustiing & happy customer